The best Augmented Reality Glasses
What is the best Augmented Reality Glasses? It really depends on your preference and your needs at the moment. There are augmented reality glasses designed specifically for sport and outdoor activities (like laster see thru) while some are designed for business or office environment and others for gaming.
You have to find what is best for you. The best augmented reality glasses really depends on your preference, although there are some really nice brands that stand out. You can always tell, sometimes at face value, that it is made with high grade materials.
So far, for me, these are my best augmented reality glasses on the market today. I based on popularity and most important of all versatility.
- Microsoft HoloLens. So far this one comes up again and again as the favorite augmented reality glasses. Actually it is a hybrid, a mixed reality capable glasses. You have to congratulate Microsoft for creating such a device that stands out in all its functions. Really worth the money. This device predicts the demise of most present day gadgets like the pc hardware, the TV, smartphone, and other gadgets and appliance which are primarily created for communications and presentations.
Where to get it: Amazon.com
2. Atheer Air Glasses. With a lot of big companies using this platform we would not wonder if this one is the best in AR technology for business application. The entire workplace of great companies has been revolutionized because of this. Performance soared, productivity increased and errors were minimized of companies using Atheer. Thanks to the Air Suite program which consists of Air Designer, Air Hub, AirFlow which is specially designed for enterprise and other management and all working environment. The great thing about this is that it supports other AR glasses with its software. Atheer has their own AR glasses while also being compatible with other leading AR brands. When it comes to business user friendliness this one is ahead of the Microsoft Hololens.
Where to get it: http://atheerair.com/request-demo
3. Vuzix M300. From one of the companies that pioneered in both Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality the Vuzix M300 is a leader in AR glasses primarily designed for industrial, medical application and other business models that rely on gathering of data and real time exchange of data and information. A lot of businesses has benefited from this technology. I can see the technical call center industry, education, using this in a few years.
Where to get it: https://www.vuzix.com/Products/m300-smart-glasses
4. Vuzix M3000. A higher version of the M300, the M3000 has even more capabilities and features than its predecessor. Tasks are made even more easier and errors are greatly reduced and thereby lessening operation and production costs in industries that are using this technology. Like the M300 you are not going to need a smartphone as it has the capabilities of one. It is everything you need to work your business.
Where to get it: https://www.vuzix.com/Products/m3000-smart-glasses
5. Vuzix Blade 3000. From the Vuzix 3000 series, this one has the functionality of the previous models and the looks of a regular sunglasses. This one is, I believe, will be the best seller because it looks just like any other designer sunglasses but with the complete gears. Vuzix really has made it very fashionable without compromising the technology. In the long term I believe it will surpass the Hololens in every category.
Where to get it: https://www.vuzix.com/Products/Series-3000-Smart-Glasses
5. META 2. One of the leaders in Augmented Reality. The Meta 2 is much like the Hololens that it has a mixed reality functionality to it. It pretty much has all the capabilities of the Hololens the advantage it has over the latter is it has a 90 degree field of view than the hololens. There is a possibility that they will surpass Hololens in the near future if the latter will not find ways to keep the lead in terms of innovation and functionality.
Where to get it: https://buy.metavision.com/cart